Your support helps AVP provide the following services to more than 3,000 victims of crime annually:
- Free counseling to adult and child co-victims of homicide and those who have been traumatized by violence
- Court accompaniment and support for family members and friends of homicide victims as they navigate the court system
- Community-based clinical therapy and psychoeducational groups for youth who have been victims of violence
- Support for victims of crimes committed in West and Southwest Philadelphia
- An initiative to improve Philadelphia’s systemic responses for families of homicide victims with a particular focus on enhancing responses for survivors of Intra-Familial homicide
More ways to give:
Donate through United Way using donor code 11-06626.
Select AVP as the beneficiary of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.
Donors can send contributions by mail to:
Anti-Violence Partnership of Philadelphia
2000 Hamilton Street, Suite 204
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Your contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.